Me in a nut shell:

Clinton: Disgrace

gun control: enforce laws on the book

homosexuality: You missed that one.  (What you do in the privacy of you
own home should stay that way, private)

Reagan: Great Man

Abortion: Against it, but think education is the problem solver, not
banning it

Taxes: Hey, there goes my money, give it back.  I am for a national
sales tax.

conspiracy theory: Never seen a black helicopter before, have you?

the NEA (National Endowment for the Arts): If you can sell your art,
then you can survive.  If you have to have a handout to survive, it
probably means your art is no good and you should consider another
profession and take up art as a hobby.

welfare reform; get to work, but we will help you out with living as
long as you are working, if you really need it.

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)

Application Development
http://www.schoollink.net

Fusebox Advisory Committee Member
http://www.fusebox.org

Manager Fayetteville ColdFusion User Group
http://www.fcfug.org