hehe yea I hate people who don't use blinkers.

I get highly hostile on the road ;) I actually almost got into a fight other
day cause a moron.

I pull into the left turn lane to do a u-turn.

The man on the other side was in the right hand turn lane, before me, thus
he had the ROW
so I let him go.

Then I start to go and this other moron who had his son in the car
apparently to demonstrate to him HOW not to drive.

So I'm turning and he starts to pull out and we both have to stop in the
middle of the highway and he gives me this look like
I was wrong and then gave me the finger.

OHHH well I don't stand for $hit like that so we just both happened to be
going to best buy. To my hearts delight I have always waited for the chance
to pick one of these morons brains. So I go up and ask him why in the world
he thought it appropriate to flip me off and cut me off and fail the right
of way so I tried to give him a brief driving lesson and he pushed me so I
got to slug him.

I will tell you that let all the stress drain away. And to boot I got the
newest copy of Flashpoint Resistance, which is very good btw.

Personally I think all new cars should come equipped with grenades for those
people who shouldn't be allowed to breath much less drive.

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645