I used to be a very patient driver with those more aggressive on the
road. Until my wife got pregnant. Nonetheless, I've been able to
"increase my calm" (What movie was that in - Bonus Points = 100)

Tailgaters get me though. I've only opened the car door once. The
fellow looked at me then backed up with a sheepish look on his
face. He knew he was wrong and I'm thankful that my temper didn't
get the best of me.

I saw a magician once who went by the name of "Zoltan the
Adequate" I paraphrase him - "You may wonder why I do not call
myself Zoltan the Great or Magnificent. Adequate doesn't seem like
a flattering epithet on the surface. But as most of you drove down
highway 401 to be here, surely you have noticed that being simply
adequate is a rarity. How many adequate drivers did you see?"

Mostly I practice defensive driving. If someone really wants to pass
on a two-lane, I'll pull over on the shoulder. If someone is gating me
and I have nowhere to pull over, I press the brake until the light
comes on but doesn't actually engage the brakes and then
accelerate. That usually messes them up.

My big question is, "Why is everyone so determined to be the first
one to the next stop light?"

Good old Einstien said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe
and man's stupidity and I'm not so sure about the universe."

I'm often in the stupid category too, but at least I get an A for effort.