reporting in from the land of inexplicable slowdowns and hour-and-a-half, 15
minute commutes...

We have view slowdowns here in the Pacific Northwest.

A view slowdown will generally happen in a southbound lanes of I-5 from
north of, and down through, Seattle.

What happens is, on a clear day, from the crest of every rise on the
highway, one can see Mount Rainier. 14K feet of purely magestic snowcapped
volcano rising from (relatively) flat land. A fantastic site to behold to be
sure; so fantastic that everybody just slows down to look at it.

Ye gods...

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice