I totally agree! Rainy day + tea house + my lovely wife = pure joy!

##########################
Guy J. McDowell
Audio-Visual Technician
Sir Sandford Fleming College
Lindsay, ON
K9V 5E6
(705) 749-5520 ex. 3261
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gaia.flemingc.on.ca/~gmcdowel/index.htm

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/02 11:51am >>>
Rain can make it a bad day if you were planning on
mowing the lawn or stuff like that, but rain in general
can be a beautiful day - even better if you were
supposed to mow the lawn and didn't want to <grin>.

-Ben