One memory I cherish of my Mom was back in '72 walking
across Athens, Greece in pouring rain back to our hotel.

It was 85F so we weren't cold. I put wallet etc. in
camera bag so it was protected. Rest of us got totally
soaked.

You should have seen the look the hotel front desk staff
gave us when we dripped across the lobby <g>.

Gee she was a fun lady!

And I enjoy San Francisco in the rain, as long as I have
my GoreTex with the hood :-)

-Ben

P.S. Judith-
I know how to share an ice cream