Ok,
        So you moved to this country, with a knowledge that you dislike the way
it's government does things.  Why would you do that?  I mean you came here
from another country presumably Canada (I think you mentioned something
along those lines once).  Was the decision to originally move here purely
economic?  I guess I would ask any new immigrant 1 question that I would
want an honest answer to.  It would have to be an essay question I guess.
Please summarize and to the best of your knowledge explain the reasons for
and meaning of the constitution of the united states.

        I don't say if you don't like it leave.  If you are born here I can totally
understand disagreeing with the way thing are, and wanting to do something
about it.  My problem is if you aren't born here, and want to change things.
I mean why come here in the first place, there has to be something here
better than where ever you are coming from right?

        I have made it clear that I would like to see sweeping changes made to our
government to see it returned to the constitutional republic from whence it
came (I love that phrase :).  However, I was born here.  I have served in
our armed forces.  I vote in every election.  I support candidates, I write
letters, I sign petitions.  I am proactive in regards to my opinions.  I am
not someone from the outside, who may not even understand our system of
government, and what it means to us in both a legal and a cultural sense.

        Don't leave.  Just don't come in the first place unless you like what you
see.

Tim