Some of the older keyboards are missing the warning label: "IF YOU FORGET TO
TURN OFF YOUR CAPS-LOCK, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:24 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Screaming Emails

I don't understand why people feel they must send emails with ALL CAPS in
them to show their frustration, and why they can't simply talk nicely. I
have seen my husband get emails screaming at him for no reason other than
that someone wants to be removed from a list and this person never (it
seems) bothered find out what the list was for. We are reasonable people
and we will help anyone who asks -- why do people feel they must scream?

Judith Dinowitz
Frustrated Mistress of the House of Fusion