-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I don't understand why people feel they must send emails with ALL CAPS
in
them to show their frustration, and why they can't simply talk nicely. I

have seen my husband get emails screaming at him for no reason other
than
that someone wants to be removed from a list and this person never (it
seems) bothered find out what the list was for. We are reasonable people

and we will help anyone who asks -- why do people feel they must scream?