But your missing what she said. People are yelling to get off a list they subscribed
for. A list they actually went through the steps to get on. Its not a simple process
but a two step one including an email that they have to respond to in order to join.
Spam is something you don't want and did not ask for. To get this message you have to
really have wanted it. This is not spam.
Now, if I wanted to send spam, how should I do it to make cash? I can get naked
pictures of list members.