Judith Dinowitz wrote:
> I don't understand why people feel they must send emails with ALL CAPS in
> them to show their frustration, and why they can't simply talk nicely. I
> have seen my husband get emails screaming at him for no reason other than
> that someone wants to be removed from a list and this person never (it
> seems) bothered find out what the list was for. We are reasonable people
> and we will help anyone who asks -- why do people feel they must scream?

There was a mailinglist for this type of people. Some list without any
help or instructions on how to unsubscribe, but just the welcome message
that a friend had subscribed you and that if you wanted to unsubscribe
the 'normal methods' applied. Basically the list is full of people
whining that they want to be unsubscribed.

Anybody know the address? :)

Jochem