From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: The Time - not Morris Day

Time... ahhh... how can we find it without working ourselves into a
frenzy?

Do you all ever having 50 people breathing down your neck wanting their
issue taken care of... THEIR application built by x date, THEIR
yaddyaddablahablah

I'm the alpha and the omega here regarding anything pertaining to the
web.
Do you all ever find it hard to  build apps the "right" way versus the
"fast" way?

I'm on the brink of a temper tantrum. I know I should be doing things a
certain way, but I cant tell that to the "guys upstairs" who want their
stuff done yesterday.

Am I overreaacting?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center