-----Original Message-----
From: Stephenie Hamilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

BAP BAP BAP
** baps gel with cast iron muffin pan **

Now come on gelly, can't you have a little compassion for Candace...she
is stressing and we all now how crazy you get when you are stressing at
work...do I need to find something from the archives to remind you??

Hmmmm, maybe we need to send python after you and remind you how to be a
gentleman.

~~
Stephenie