HA!

Do 30 variations of a weekly print ad for national newspaper distribution.
Spend half that week getting the layouts approved. Now have the mgmt tell
you on the day the ads have to go out that all the product needs to be
changed in all 30 ads and if it doesn't get done and out by today your
fired. Now repeat that every week.

Candace, you have my sympathies. If you are in the powerless position I
suspect you are you can either tell them what has to happen or quit. Been
there and it sucked.

Kevin Graeme