The interesting thing is the anonymity aspects. A similar thing is watch
people in their cars in traffic (only if you're not driving that is :). They
think they are fairly anonymous. Thus you get all sorts of private behaviors
that you don't normally see in public - nose picking etc.

anonymity is a real disinhibiter.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons