>. No rewards for the good that you do
> in life (especially the selfless good you do without anyone knowing). >

Well, of course there ARE rewards for the good that you do, or at least
there are for me (a non-believer).  There is the satisfaction of knowing
that I helped another human being.  And the satisfaction of knowing I am a
good, kind person.

My mother was once asked how could she be a "moral" person without god. My
mom said "If fear of God is why you are moral, they you aren't moral, just
scared"