I hate it that I only get a short time to read and then write back, so i just pick the
last few ones out....but i got to disagree with you, cause...
No , jews dont control 99.xx% of the middle east, but neither do muslims...
Yes, Israel did attack arab countries, they attacked Lebanon many times...
Yes, Sadly, some jews  do want to give back land for peace..

Do arab countries say yes lets give peace a chance - Again yes, you kinda seem to
always group the Israel - palestinians conflict into an arab - jews one, its not,
ISrael is not in any war except for its land with the palestinians....and the
hizballah over some farm land...but thats not a war...Israel does have true peace with
Jordan and Egypt and Qatar and does trade with most arab counties...

What PA ? thats a thing of the past....you call an old man stuck in a basement a PA
authority....Sharon knows how to settle scores and he settles his with arafat!

Hamas is the enemy of the Palestinians and not Israel ? so who is the enemy of Israel
then ? so u saying the Palestinians have it all wrong ? dumb idiots! but see, here is
what and the only think i dont understand about Sharon, when Hamas attacks Israel ,
why does sharon attack the PA ? and not hamas....Arafat compound and security offices
and buildings and cars and his cheap chopper(they had only one!!) are all ruins, why
is Sharon not attacking hamas, that confuses the heck out of me...who is doing who a
favor!

Well me and you are realy on the same side..just different ideas, and i like to
express mines!

 Michael Dinowitz wrote:
Do Jews control 99.xx% of the middle east? (no) Have Jews been attacking
Arab countries for the last 50 years? (no) Are Jews willing to give up land
to others in return for peace? (yes)
I have yet to see an Arab country say hey, lets stop the terrorism and give
peace a chance. Not one. They all blame Israel and want Israel to stop
defending itself.
If the terrorism stopped then peace could start again. If the PA did their
job and stopped the terrorists (living up to their signed word) then maybe
all this bloodshed would stop. The Palestinians have to realize that Israel
isn't their enemy. Their enemy is Hamas and every other terrorist group and
terror supporting country that's using them as pawns.