Yes it does. It says that I'm an adult who has looked at his childhood
rebellions and said that they were fun but not more important than the
traditions that I came back to later. It means i'm (God forgive me) A
PARENT! <scream>
Oh the horrors. ;)

You know me from my posts. You know I study the occult hard core. You know
I'd go clubbing with critter with no problem. You know I speak my mind. With
all that, I still say that the traditions of my people that stretch back
thousands of years are important. What do you know, I'm a religious Jew by
choice. <g>