Rented Dead to Rights... second scene in the game involves getting the main
character past  a bunch of guards by distracting them with a stripper
dancing...

First, the character animation is ultra super crappy and this part of the
game had a sort of typing-tutorial feel to it...BOR-ING!

the fire control system on dead to rights is f'd up too, mostly cause to
shoot you have to push the A button.

*A*!?!?!?! There's a f**king trigger on the g*damned gamepad!!!

..ahem... was my initial reaction...so, I guess if you're into aiming at
someone with the right thumbstick and then shooting at them by removing your
thumb from the stick and clicking A then Dead to rights is for
you...otherwise, PASS...

oh, and the voice-over narration is pretty crappy too...sort of Blade
Runner-esque, but even more monotone and poorly written...

I played a demo of Max Payne and you're right, bullet time is pretty cool;
still though, not worth the money.

MechAssault is pretty good. I like the fact that there is a multiplayer head
to head combat mode (like in HALO, but you can also play against the
computer) MY son and I like to beat each other up in HALO so at Christmas
time there's gonna be a whole new ball game...

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice