> Thats the spirit :)
> LOL damn 3 xboxs :) all in different parts of the flat? so
> you can scream at each other between rooms when you get
> killed? lol

We currently play 12 person Halo - which is AMAZING!

One TV in the front room, one in the office and one in the upstairs
bedroom - means the whole area is networked, but it's great

Working on teams is fantastic - can't wait until we get our 4th TV and
see if we can get another XBox in for 4 machine linking <g>

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited