Although I don't have an Xbox "Silent Hill 2" was one of the best games
ever for PS2... In my opinion it was only surpassed by the nearly
perfect "Ico" (a game that has never been given the credit that it
deserves).

If all you're interested in is looks then perhaps you should pass it by
(although I thought it looked great - the creature design, in
particular, is incredible), but the story of SH2 freaking fantastic.
The scene with Angela on the stairs... When she says "oh, you see it
too?"  Still sends shivers down my spine.  ;^)

Really good game.

Jim Davis