Well, to be fair about this, it is not someone at the level of Pope calling for the
fatwa.

It is more on the level of Cardinal (can you say pedophilia coverup, Cardinal?) or
local church leader.

And more akin in my mind to the Church of the World Creator, and the Reverend George
Loeb (who personally murdered a black Gulf War veteran, Harold Mansfield Jr., in
Neptune Beach, Florida.)

Hot potato back to you.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/26/02 01:44PM >>>
  Okay, but is it justice? Do we blame CNN for the LA riots following their
reporting of the cop verdicts in the Rodney King trial?

   http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=nigeria

  I would like to lob a grenade in here. It seems that a lot of people tend
to get upset about the role the Pope and the Catholic Church played in the
Crusades. I don't know about you, but not once during my lifetime has the
Pope ever issued a fatwa. Yet, Islam allows?/condones?/tolerates? a
religious leader calling for the assasination of someone he doesn't care
for.