Do these sound familiar, especially the Mussolini quote?

larry

"Fascism should  more properly be called corporatism, since it is the

Most people did not appear to notice.  Since there were no literal
bars or barbed wire, since they had committed no crimes, had not been
arrested or taken to court, they did not grasp the change, the dread
transformation, of their situation.  It was a classic case of a man
kidnapped while standing still.  Since they had been taken nowhere,
and since they themselves had voted the new tyranny into power, they
could see nothing wrong.  Anyhow, a good third of them, had they
known, would have thought it was a good idea... The Loyal Americans
could breathe freely again.  Their freedom to do as they were told
had been preserved. -- Philip K. Dick, from "Radio Free Albemuth"
--

Larry C. Lyons | email:     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                | To reply remove the NOSPAM from the above address.
                | Home Page: http://www.lyonsmorris.com

My opinions alone, no one else will take responsibility for them.