I was searching for some files on my archive disks and found a couple
of quote I thought people might find interesting:

Liberals created that term 50 years ago.
         - Santa Fe, Texas, School Board member Robin Clayton
           on the concept of 'separation of church and state.'

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely
between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his
faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach
actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with soveriegn
reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that
their legislature should 'make no law
respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church
and State."

        - Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association,
           January 1, 1802

larry