Still the investments are just controlled in a blind trust, chances
are they have a very good idea what the trust has invested in. Wasn't
there a bit a controversy just after the Bush regime started office
about members of the administration not being as blind to their
investments as was originally thought.

Given Shrub and Cheney's past records, I wouldn't be too surprised if
they are very aware of their current investments, and are planning
accordingly.

larry

>Jim,
>
>They may have fortunes that stemmed from the oil business, but as President
>and Vice-President, their investments are put into blind trusts, Bush and
>Cheney have no idea what their money is currently invested in.  Just like Al
>Greenspan. Imagine if Greenspan knew their was going to back economic news,
>he could call up his broker and short the hell out of the market and make a
>fortune, hence the blind trust.

Kevin