> But, in case anyone wonders, I would go into space in a
> heartbeat. With a rocket strapped to my butt if I could enjoy it
> for at least 5 minutes.
>
> I am just glad they got to complete the mission.
>
> Jerry Johnson

Holy crap man! You've just solved the NASA budget problems!

=)

Oh wait, that opens the whole alternate lifestyle can o' worms. Is it right
to strap a rocket to your butt? Is it natural? Is there a genetic
predilection towards rocket butt strapping and "enjoying" it? Does the
Bible, Torah, or Kama Sutra have anything to say about rockets and butts? Oh
the complex world we live in.

-Kevin