In that case why get out of bed. Um pardon, that entails risk as well.

Smoking bhang etc is even riskier.

Gel, you need a reality check. Risk is everywhere, and in everything.

Given your logic you'll have to stop eating solid or liquid food. There is
more risk involved there. Thousands of people die each year from choking on
food. By your logic we should stop eating until a better way is found.

Hey you could get hit by a hurricane next fall. too risky move to the
mainland. Can't do that, airplane travel is too risky. Can't go by boat, it
could sink. Walk there. Not unless you're not telling us something.

larry