From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:43 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: critical thinking

2 places that are shitholes i wouldn't mind see get nuked, DC & Miami. We'd
be better off without those 2 cities anyway. Once DC is gone we can build a
programmers resort and the MD-VA area would not have the traffic blight
anymore.

And yes i'm not being serious wouldn't want all my friends to be gone or
anything but they are 2 crappy cities. Even the crappiest places have their
great spots though so they are not all bad.

Bill for President
--Blowing up all bad cities for a better tomorrow--