From: "Haggerty, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 3:37 PM
Subject: RE: critical thinking

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Considering you reside in the filthiest stinkhole of the entire US
(Bungwater, FL, where the recyclable waste on the street is 90% of the local
economy), it would make sense that you would want to get rid of an actual
nice town like DC.

I imagine what your programmer's resort would look like: radioactive
swampland covered with exposed wires and rusty barco loungers. Lots of
crocodiles to eat people when they get weak. A private guard to deal with
people who run Web sites you don't agree with, and a big black hole in the
Earth to throw your enemies in.

Yeah, we all know what you're about Mr. Wheatley - vote Todd for Pres in
2004.