nope. Larry was saying that the Canadian troops are helping out indirectly.
AND the other side of the coin is Iraqi war != terrorism.... Bush's
propaganda machine notwithstanding. Personally I think Bush shot himself in
the foot when it comes to Canadian official support - or maybe it was just
bad timing when it comes to our individual interests. These days a lot of
people here in Canada are saying that democracies should be able to disagree
sometimes and still be friends and respectful neighbours and I agree.

-Patrick