yeah I have to think about it too, but this story does seem to cast doubt
on the sincerity of her beliefs. Now, to ask a slightly different question,
assuming that this is some sort of cynical scam, does this make a
difference to the principle involved? In other words, should women be
allowed to wear a veil on their driver's license, if they are sincere in
their belief? Even if perhaps this one is not?

Dana

On Wed, 28 May 2003 18:08:43 -0400, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Some more info, that may change my opinion:
> http://www.wftv.com/news/2230721/detail.html
>
> She is a convicted child beater, and her husband has been arrested for
> making fake IDs.
>
> Some interesting info, but I am not sure it matter in the long run.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com