Roll back the ban on polygamy, sure, doesn't bother me if we do that.

Underage children getting married: minors can get married if they have their
parent's permission, or the court.
(http://www.fayettecountyclerk.com/wed.htm)

The government should not prevent that, but they should recognize that until
they are 18 their parents have to sign off on it. The government should not
meddle in religious affairs unless it directly affects another individual's
right to life, liberty, or property.

I'm pretty sure my tax dollars provide the roads, I give them to the state,
the state uses them to pay for the construction and materials for the roads.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm