So you draw no lines at all? If the parents said it was ok to slit the
girls throat - would that be acceptible as well?

Yes, this is extreme, but you are saying that they have those rights.
That is simply not true. Our laws, which may come from religous
backgrounds, supercede ALL religions. It doesn't matter if your religion
says you have the right to kill someone - in our country you are not
allowed (thank goodness).

-rc

> Like I said; another individual's right to life, liberty, and
> property.
>
> Minors are not given the right to choose, only their parents
> or other guardian can make that choice for them. If a 15 year
> old girl really wants to do it, and her parents allow it,
> then who are we to judge?
>
> We can think it is sick and disgusting, but they have those rights.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com