Andy

If you follow the link there is a whole special feature there. The initial
story looks substantial and to my eye fairly balanced. You and I disagree
about balance however :) Anyway, I haven't read the whole thing so I am not
prepared to discuss it, but I think it says somethng when MSNBC starts
questioning the process. Likewise the Albuquerque Journal, which as I have
previously noted is pro business, pro war and pro Bush, recently came out
against a nuclear production facility in NM, the stated reason being more
or less distrust of the feds and of the current administration in
particular...

Dana

Andy Ousterhout writes:

> Gel,
>
> Interesting sentence.  Not saying that this isn't important,  it is just
> unfair to pull out one sentence and then define it's meaning in the context
> of the whole.   This is just one item that is helping create the picture of
> the decision making process.  Not saying the process isn't flawed.  Just
> saying that we don't know enough to say it was.
>
> Andy

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481