Hello Kevin,

Any press is good press (I've heard), and if he's not happy with something
at our company...It's my job to find out why. He certainly is upset with
us, but I certainly don't have any issue with him personally and actually
enjoy reading his posts even when they don't align with my views. Gel is
the customer and I owe it to him and all our customers to get to the bottom
of it or we will never improve.

Respectfully,
Mike Randolph