speaking of which did a new cable solve the error message you were getting?
I have bought one but not put it on yet so I was just wondering.

Dana

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:24:46 -0400, Angel Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well..because I was pissed.
> And we usually post things like this to the list when we're pissed off
> at some problem or other.
>
> I don't think you would stop posting Microsoft related errors to the
> list if someone from Microsoft was on here.
> Or if you had a problem with Activedit and someone from Activeedit was
> here..would you think twice before posting it?
>
> This is CF-Community Not CF-Talk. I didn't post it to CF-Talk for
> precisely that reason.
> CF-Talk is business....CF-Community is unprofessional fun.
> I am SOOOOO not professional on CF-Community,I make no pretense to be
> professional or 'business-like' either. And I really don't care :) I have
> fun here...I'm Loopy Gel here...I'm not Mr. Angél Stewart,
> General Manager who has to be on his Ps and Qs here.
>
> To me CF-Community was always like a big group of friends meeting
> together to just talk about any and everything under the sun. Or just
> nothing at all.
>
> If others want to make this list a forum for their company agenda by
> starting opinions with "we at [Insert Business Name Here] believe" then
> that's their perogative.But 'Agendas' have never factored in on 'what
> should I post here' in the past, and should not in the future.
>
> And yes I did get really upset with Mike because of the attitude. It
> hasn't been the first time I have responded like that to him,check the
> cf-talk archives where he consistently bashed Coldfusion MX,though when
> members of CF-Talk challenged him on it he wasn't able to provide decent
> rebuttals to their statements. I absolutely dislike the
> pompous,arrogant,holier-than-thou attitude("I bother therefore I am"...I
> mean please! ^_^ ). Especially when it isn't backed by any substance.
> And I'm not hiding it either.
>
> And I'm sorry for when I went overboards. (0_0).
>
> But really...maybe the problem did piss me off more because of recent
> discussions. But whether or not we had had those discussions...I would
> have posted here. Just as I've posted about my XP problems recently.
>
> -Gel

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481