cheap shot :) Used to have mild panic attacks crossing it, especially in
sleet. But it is a great view though from the top... and through the
pavement.. of the bridge. Crossed it a lot, went to the community college
just up the street and used to drive over to Kent Island and Wye Oak and
places to kill time between classes.

Dana