Of course you could be like me. I live in a Northern Virginia suburb, in a
very beautiful semi rural area, nestled in the Piedmont and Blue Ridge
Mountains foothils. I have a very short commute, about 15 minutes. Mind you
until we moved into these new offices my commute was about one fifth the
distance (one mile). I have to admit it was great being able to take off
for home for lunch, and being able to make it back to work in lots of time.

larry