This looks pretty sad, and it's horrible that these animals were kept in such
conditions.

I have to admit though - it doesn't look all that far off from the conditions cows,
pigs, and chickens are kept in for human consumption. Those animals aren't necessarily
kept in nurturing, fresh-air, environments all the time. I've seen veal calves being
held in physical isolation because allowing them to exercise their muscles results in
less tender meat - that must be a pretty crappy existence. And if you want to see rats
(not mice), come check out the meat packing district of any major city - you'll see
dog sized rats.

But anyway, sorry this happened, and hope the ferrets make out well. What happened to
the lady raising them - what's her story?

Adam.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm