You're right. I better get serious about this pretty quick. I'll go back to pushing my
liberal communist agenda so you can attack me for being a 'pussy', and you can
continue reciting passages from Ann Coulter fiction novels, and then we can go back to
being really productive in changing eachothers minds! These people that voluntarily
label themselves conservatives, with their open minds and their inclusive, positive
outlook on life, will be sure to give in a little after I've gone through all the
little details as to why pollution, killing people, and energy-wars are bad. And hey,
I might even budge a little bit after they're finished explaining why killing people
is sometimes necessary, why that whole environment thing isn't that important, and why
nuclear weapons programs are key to the survival of humanity.

I'll quit my jokin around now and start skimming the politics newsgroups for juicy
things to copy and paste. You just wait here, I'll be back with some good dirt!