When I first heard this it was about an island in the caribbean ;-)

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Putterill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On holiday in a fishing village, an American businessman watches a local
fisherman haul in a rather small catch. '' Why don't you stay out at sea
longer and bring in more fish?'' the visitor inquires. "I like to spend
my time playing with my children, taking a siesta with my wife, playing
the guitar with my friends,'' the Mexican answers. The American is not
impressed. ''If you worked harder you could buy a second fishing boat,
then a whole fleet. You could head up a large corporation, move to New
York and list it on Wall Street. Eventually you could sell your stock
and become very rich. ''And then, senor?'' the fisherman asks. ''Then
comes the best part'', the businessman replies. ''You retire. You move
to a Mexican fishing village. You take a siesta with your wife and play
with your children......''