No, I tend to always take out, so I never get to take advantage of their
Tabasco selection.
I have, however, tried the A-1 with Tabasco and it's superb!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/9/2003 1:01:15 PM >>>
Have you tried that smoked chipotle sauce from the tabasco people at
chipotle.  Just put a drop on every bite and your burrito gets so much
tastier.

DRE