OMG OMG who has axis and allies on the computer and wants to get their
asses whooped?? I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that game I used to play the board
game for days at a time with my brothers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:47 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Switzerland and Peace & Harmony

 >>  May you never be in charge of military decisions.

Amen to that - I suck at Risk like no one has sucked before.  I'm
reasonably good at Axis and Allies, but if I were president, I'd spend
all my resources researching Rockets and Super Bombers, while my
National Security Advisor just shook his (her?) head in resignation.

- Jim, totally impervious to small nuclear explosions