is this a public school??? None of this sounds like material for suspension
to me ... except maybe the aggression, depending on the degree.

I found that some schools confuse good behavior with sitting still and not
bugging the teacher.

My suggestion, start with a complete physical. Then, there is a protocol
(which I forget) for finding food allergies... but which your pediatrician
is probably familiar with. Take in AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN. The key may be
spotting the pattern.

Dana