From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 11:51 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: TOD

A few objections:

| > Sure,
| >     1. I am pro-life. Not for religious reasons.

opposed , a Woman's body is a woman's body, and not anyone
else's business.  I
can even think of cases where retro-active abortion might be
applicable <g>

| >     2. I am pro death penalty.

I used to be, and the concept is a good one, but in practice, it
does ot work as
long as there is a chance of an innocent being executed.  For
that reason alone,
I have changed my stance and am against the death penalty.

| >     3. government is too big, too many social programs.
people
| should lift themselves up.

Perhaps so, absence of ethics is a big problem.

| >     4. iraq deserved to be invaded

Perhaps so, but not by the US, and not justified by lies and
trickery.

| >     5. world is overpopulated

Tell that to the INS who still follows an open borders policy.

| >     6. i am tired of the middle east. cant it just go away?
| flood, nukes, i dont care what....

Tell the advertisers that support the biased news agencies.

| >     7. politically correctness sucks ass i am a honkey
cracker
| ass whitey who doesnt care....

I can't see anything wrong with  pride of who you are.

| >     8. hunting should only be done by those who need the
meat
| to survive, all others should have their asses kicked

I will stay out of this one, it requires the application of too
much
testosterone.

  _____