From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:56 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Games: was: TOD

Bill,

I am going to have a nice block of time over the next few weeks to play some computer games.

I really enjoyed Neverwinter Nights.

I liked Metal Gear Solid.

I did not sleep for two weeks after getting Halo.

Not much for warcraft.

Loved Diablo II.

Can you recommend a couple of games to try out? Any opinions (other than on my taste in games)?

Jerry Johnson
Accepting no side jobs until November.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/26/03 01:52PM >>>
ahh F that ;)

I get TOD enough back in the day i dont enjoy that shiznit anymore.

I'm going back to playing C&C Generals:ZeroHour :P

--
Introducing Shape Up! - a new personalized weight management plan -
inspired by Dr. Phil McGraw.