From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 1:57 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Games: was: TOD

I'll boil my response down to a list of my #RandRange(1,20)# Best Games
EVAR for easy dissemination:

1: Half-Life (PC, etc.)
2: Phantasy Star (Sega Master System)
3: Final Fantasy 6 (Super Nintendo)
4: Metroid Prime (GameCube)
5: Final Fantasy Tactics (Playstation)
6: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GameCube)
7: Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)
8: Ikaruga Radiant Silvergun (Saturn)
9: Homeworld (PC)
10: Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast)
11: Gran Turismo (Playstation)
12: Resident Evil 2 (Playstation)
13: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Playstation)
14: Night Trap (Sega CD) (Just Kidding)
14: Final Fantasy 9 (Playstation)

I'm sure there are some great ones that I missed, but flame away.  And,
yes, I have all of these systems.  I'll never grow up.

- Jim