Don't really get into RPG's too much, but Age of Wonder: Shadow Magic
was very fun. It's has a lot of strategy elements, and it's turn
based. I think one person called it a turn-based RPG...

You might not like it (rts), but for anyone else looking at it.
I just beat Homeworld 2, awesome game, way too short. Mostly a
multiplayer game.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]