  From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 26 September 2003 18:56
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Games: was: TOD

  Bill,

  I am going to have a nice block of time over the next few weeks to play
some computer games.

  I really enjoyed Neverwinter Nights.

  I liked Metal Gear Solid.

  I did not sleep for two weeks after getting Halo.

  Not much for warcraft.

  Loved Diablo II.

  Can you recommend a couple of games to try out? Any opinions (other than
on my taste in games)?

  Jerry Johnson
  Accepting no side jobs until November.

  >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/26/03 01:52PM >>>
  ahh F that ;)

  I get TOD enough back in the day i dont enjoy that shiznit anymore.

  I'm going back to playing C&C Generals:ZeroHour :P

  --
  Introducing Shape Up! - a new personalized weight management plan -
  inspired by Dr. Phil McGraw.