From: Stacy Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:05 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Puppy

Never had a terrier...but possible alternative...checkout staphishire
(kant spell) hound or I've got a Labrador/pitbull mix (unusually popular
mix up here)...what a great breed mix. Smaller and more muscular than a
lab and gentle...but at the same time I wouldn't want to be the person
trying to break into my house. ;-)

Stace

  _____